If your audit is a statutory requirement you may well view it as a necessary evil which adds no value to your business. At Ausweg we take a different view; whilst we tick all of the regulatory boxes, our approach is to make the audit process a positive one for your business.
We can identify potential risks, help improve business performance and recommend opportunities for growth. As part of our audit solution we will:
• Plan work based on our discussions with you, our knowledge of the business, its activities and environment, and our experience of the sector.
• Agree the audit plan to meet your requirements, set the timescale and key dates.
• Carry out an independent review of your business and advise you on systems and controls.
• Ensure that your financial statements are compliant and well-presented and create a positive impact.
• Utilise the latest technology in auditing and accounts production software.
• Provide you with a comprehensive management letter, which summarises the audit findings.
• Meet with you to discuss the audit and highlight the risks and opportunities that our process has identified.
• Our approach is supportive and proactive – we want to help you through the process!
Our Assurance services include:
Audits and reviews of financial statements
• We carry out audit of financial statements prepared in accordance with GAAP and auditing standards.
• We follow the auditing standards which comply with all necessary regulatory framework and provide our client with highest level of assurance on their financial statements.
• In day to day operations of today’s business you are at times required to get a report of factual findings, based on specified procedures. We perform on specified subject matter of specified elements as required by you.
• We can help you with specific procedures like transactions with related parties, sales and profit of specific segment, carve out financial statements etc.
• Certain financial information needs to be certified for various purposes like, loan approval, tendering process, regulatory requirements or on request of third parties. As part of our audit services we also provide the necessary certification services to our clients.
• Of course you want your internal audit function to help maintain compliance—but a high-quality outsourced audit function can provide benefits well beyond fulfilling your organization’s obligations. Working with a firm is more beneficial which brings an understanding of your industry, knowledgeable staff, and experience that will instill confidence in your board, your investors, and the public while uncovering ways to reduce your costs, streamline your operations, and improve your organization’s value and Ausweg is the right choice for that.
• The dedicated professionals at Ausweg will become an extension of your organization and provide a thorough understanding of internal controls, system controls, and business processes.