Whether a business concern, an individual or a non-for-profit organisation, everyone has to follow the law, at Ausweg we provide compliance and consulting services to all laws under a single roof. We are a one stop solution for all your regulatory concerns.
You can outsource the compliance & regulation function to our team of well experienced and skilled lawyers, chartered accountants, company secretaries and professionals, it comes with high integrity and technical capability. Our team specializes in the regulatory framework, keeping ear to the regulatory ground and knows how these regulations can impact your business plan. It has the ability to pre-empt the future direction of these regulations and the issues arising thereof and has sufficient depth to hand-hold in the investment & transaction process. We at Ausweg, are continuingly focused on providing solutions to these regulatory challenges.
We can advise and assist in:
• Regulatory Structuring Services – Structuring advise for transactions/ investments/ business models and capital markets transactions in view of Indian regulatory framework; Advise on regulatory environment impacting client’s business, Mapping of regulatory processes; review/ drafting of documentation from regulatory standpoint.
• Regulatory Relationships & Advocacy, Approvals, Clarifications, etc. – Representations before Government authorities and assistance in obtaining regulatory approvals/ clarifications / dispensations from various regulatory authorities (like RBI/ SEZs/ SEBI/ Central Govt. administrative ministries). Hand-holding assistance in setting up and closing businesses
• Regulatory Investigations – Regulatory Compliance assistance in compounding & similar proceedings with various regulators, advice during regulatory investigations.
• Regulatory Risk and Public Policy Support – Advice on upcoming/ probable regulations, investment rules, licensing regime, investment scheme etc, dealing with ambiguity in current/ new regulations. These services are normally provided under retainer ship agreements
• Regulatory Interpretations & Compliance – Advising on regulatory implications of a particular transaction, business model etc, undertaking specific ongoing regulatory compliances